Master of Arts (M.A.) Education Top Colleges, Syllabus, Jobs, and Salary
Duration 2 years
Course Type Post Graduation
Bidyasagar Classes imparts best M.Ed ENTRANCE COACHING in Bhubaneswar.
course fee Rs 15000 For ADMISSION PLZ CONTACT 9337421183 8917265768
The Test Paper will consist of Four Sections A, B, C & D. The nature of the Entrance Test (MEET) will be Objective and the Items (read questions) will be of Multiple Choice Type. Total number of questions will be 100 and each question will carry one mark.
The duration of the Test will be One hour & Forty minutes (i.e., of 100 minutes) and the questions will be based on the syllabus of the four core papers of B.Ed. programme of the Patna University. The distribution of the Number of questions and Marks to the Four Sections A, B, C & D will be as under:
Sections Aspect No. Of questions Marks
A. Education in Emerging Indian Society
B. Development of learners and Teaching Learning Process
C. Development of Education System in India
D. Educational Technology
Methods of Answering the Questions in the Test
1. A Test Booklet- cum Answer Sheet shall be provided to each candidate, 10 minutes before the commencement of MEET.
2. The candidate within 10 minutes of the receipt of Test Booklet- cum Answer Sheet, will be required to check the Test Booklet to ensure that it contains all the pages in correct sequence and that no page/ question is missing. In case any defect is found in the Booklet, the candidate shall immediately bring it to notice of the Invigilators/ Centre Superintendent to obtain a fresh Test Booklet.
3. The candidate is required to write his/her Roll No. / Test Booklet No. and Test Booklet Series at the appropriate place provided in the Answer Sheet. In addition to this, he/ she is also required to write his/her Roll No. in the space provided at the top of Test Booklet.
4. Each question shall be followed by four Alternatives Answer Choices. The candidate will have to select the Key (Correct Alternative) from amongst the four Alternatives given against each question and shall have to blacken the corresponding circle against that Q. No. in the Answer Sheet.
5. No. page of the Test Booklet is to be torn or removed. If a candidate is found tearing off any page from the Test Booklet, he/ she be liable to punishment for adopting unfair means and shall not be allowed to continue in the Entrance Test.
6. There will be negative marking for every incorrect answer. 01 marks will be deducted for 03 incorrect answers, for example, if No. of wrong answers is twenty (20), 06 (six) marks will be deducted from the total marks obtained by the candidate.
|Section||Subject||No. of questions||Mark|
|Section I||Education in emerging Indian society.||25||25|
|Section II||Development of learners and teaching learning process||25||25|
|Section III||Development of education system in India.||25||25|
|Section IV||Education Technology||25||25|
M.A. Education is a 2-year postgraduate course spread over 4 semesters, with the duration of the course varying across institutes. The eligibility for this course is bachelors degree in education or any related domain with securing minimum aggregate marks as required by the institute or university.
Top Institutes offering M.A. Education are:
Christ University, Bangalore
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
University of Lucknow, Lucknow
Lingaya’s University, Faridabad
Barkatullah University, Bhopal
The average course fee charged by institutes ranges from INR 1k to 1 Lac.
MA Education course is offered via both regular and correspondence modes of education. It is a pedagogical course designed to impart to eligible candidates advanced lessons in theoretical and practical educational thought and processes. The course concludes with the submission of a research dissertation. MA Education and Master of Education are both different courses, with slightly alike course components.