- Nationality: Indian national candidates who have a domicile of Orissa state can apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates applying for UG admission must have completed 17 years of age 31/12/2020.
B.Sc. (Hons)/ Agriculture/Forestry/ Horticulture
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with science from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidates in 10+2 must be passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (for SC/ST/PWD – 40%).
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology subjects.
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 10+2 level from the recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have obtained 50% marks (for SC/ST/PWD – 40%).
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM subjects.
For more information click and download OUAT UG Prospectus-2021
For more information click on the official website of OUAT http://www.ouat.nic.in/
Bidyasagar Classes Address
Plot No-N-6-325, Biju Patnaik College Road, Infront of SBI, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar
Opening and closing hours: Monday to Sunday :7AM-9PM
e-Mail : email@example.com