Railway Group D Exam Pattern
The RRC Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
Computer Based Test – Railway Group D
The CBT will be the first stage of selection that will be based on the following pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for wrong answer.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.