RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria
A. Nationality / Citizenship
(i) A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
B. Age Limit
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 31 years
Note – The Lower and Upper Age Limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2018.
Date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below: (Both dates inclusive)
|Age Group||Upper limit of Date of Birth (Not earlier than)||Lower limit of Date of Birth (Not later than)|
|18 – 31||UR||OBC-Non Creamy Layer||SC/ST||For all community / categories|
C. Educational Qualification
- You should be 10th Pass or ITI from Institution recognised by NCVT / SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- You should be 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th Pass plus ITI from Institution recognised by NCVT / SCVT.
Points to Remember
- If you are awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational / technical qualification then you SHOULD NOT apply.
- If you have completed your Diploma / Degree in Engineering then your application will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI.
D. Medical Standards
- You need to have a Distance vision of 6/9, 6/12, 6/18 according to the post you are applying for.
- You need to be generally fit in all physical aspects in order to carry out your duties efficiently.
- These Medical Standards are applicable for various posts having different standards as A2, B1, B2 & C1.
The detailed Visual Acuity is given below: