A candidate can expect following questions from the interview board.
- Self Introduction which includes educational qualification and family background .One must be prepared to face some cross questions from the answers given bu you
- The subject knowledge of the candidate is often tested by board members to verify the academic qualification of the candidate.
- A candidate should expect few questions on latest socio economic issues and basic financial awareness.
- A candidate should have through knowledge about the historical literary and geographical and demographic and cultural significance of his native place.
- To test the presence of mind of the candidate some situation based questions might be asked
- Finally HR questions like strength weakness hobbies likes dislikes as well as cross questions will be asked on them